Monday, June 22, 2009

Open Letter to the Drunk Guy at the Concert in Chicago

Open Letter to the Drunk Guy at the Concert in Chicago

Dear Across-the-aisle-just-3-feet-away-endlessly-puking-perpetually-spewing-idiot-who-had-WAAAAAAAAAY-too-much-beer-at-the-Corona-sponsored-tailgating-party-before-the-Kenny-Chesney-Sun-City-Carnival-Tour-concert-ever-even-started-at-4PM-so-that-you-were-totally-passed-out-while-providing- quite-the-disgustingly-memorable-projectile-emetic-show,

So. I'm guessing you won't ever eat peanuts again...am I right?

No pity for you,

Nan

PS- Too bad about your boots....and your shirt.....your jacket.......jeans....the guy in front of you...you idgit.

8 comments:

Housewife Savant said...

The BEST Open Letter Ev-ah.

Funnyrunner said...

that's where he went wrong; who eats peanuts at a concert?

Adrienne said...

Wow. So gross. So sorry!

Unknown said...

oh so wrong... so funny. so perfect.

I adore that post

tracy

Unknown said...

BLECH! How horrible. Sorry he ruined the concert

Mrs. E said...

I'm so glad it wasn't a girl-- my two daughters were at that concert, too! (Didn't want to read about their behavior. Who am I kidding? Not sure I want to HEAR about their behavior either!) Weren't those tickets over $100?? More money than sense, eh?!! I love the way you tell a story!!

Eric said...

Ugh... So he was like a human beer can that someone dropped repeatedly, then opened on a warm day?

*quickly crossing Chesney concert off the list as something to do*

The Accidental Mommy said...

That is so vile. VILE!

But I love the chapstick cozies 2 posts down. Now that is creative. Great use of time, energy and resources. I now realize I really need a way to jam my chapstick up the butt of knitted vermin. My pocket will never be good enough again.

Hi, found you from 0-3.